Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby forecast: Showers

Baby Mather is already being spoiled. Our baby bump has been honored with 4 beautiful baby showers (4 and a half, if I count on a family reunion we had in Ecuador just before leaving -although not an official 'baby shower', our baby was "showered" with love and gifts from my family from out of town).



We feel so fortunate to have wonderful family and friends that, either close or away, have been so supportive with calls, messages, cards, and advise; and have been so generous to help us with our registry that originally had 15 items (very naive parents?) and ended up with more than what I would have imagined a baby could need!


Belly grows by the minute, I felt a leg cramp for the first time in my life last friday, and I am days of turning 37 weeks - Chris and Marjory are soon due to be parents, people.








 








No comments:

Post a Comment