Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby proof

Time for some blog-babbling. Here are some pictures to proof that my growing bump is not because I have been going heavy on the beer.

This our bean at 10-11 weeks. We got a whole energetic dance at this sonogram, I believe our baby was pretty excited to be seen.


This was the second sonogram at 24 weeks. We got a very sleepy baby that let us know how exhausting it is float in some liquid while being fed. We got to see the baby yawn twice -after all, growing is hard work!


This one is me at 31 weeks (I apologize for the pajamas). No picture of my current 33 week-bump has been taken yet.


I can't believe we are so close, I will totally miss my soccer ball-belly and all the intense activity that accompanies me all day -and night- long.
That's the update for today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment