Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Beetle

Two things come to my mind when I think of a volkswagen Beettle: the unique noise they make when you start them and my amazing uncle Nano (his name is Hugo, Nano was the nickname my sisters and I gave him when we were kids, don't ask why).



I can't say the Beetle I painted is after my uncle's; for starters his is white, also, he bought his in 1979, brand new, which means the years wouldn't match. However, I do have to thank my uncle for the love I have for these cars. In a sense, they both share the same personality -one of a kind, cool like no other and you can't help but smile when you look at them. 

1 comment:

  1. me encantan tus pinturas, los diseños y colores... tienes mucho talento y gusto... no puedo esperar a ver tus cuadros expuestos en ese restaurante (... trata que sea cuando estemos allá)

    ReplyDelete