Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's all because of the food.

Oh, my lonely and forgotten blog. I haven't been good with the updates lately, although I have been busy, it hasn't been entirely because of that. I have to say that the increasing frustration with my internet provider and the constant let-ME-try-to-type attitude from Ursula, my cat, have some to do with it, but most importantly I blame it on the food.



The past couple of weeks we have done nothing but eat. Eat out, eat in, eat, eat, eat. Can you blame us? Hardly. The weather is getting nicer, both my husband and I celebrated birthdays the week before last, and of course that very pushy friend called Groupon.

Thanks to Groupon we have tried some good places that we either didn't know existed or were always in the back of our mind. Now, don't get me wrong, this is not a formal food blog, I just want to talk about a few places that in my opinion deserve some blog space. Stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment